Archive for July 14, 2016
By Karen McBride
Published by Dunndeal Publications
The Well has helped women grow in their personal walk with God and to develop spiritual leadership. Susie Walther, President and Founder of The Well began the ministry to share her love of Jesus and His Word with other women. The training ministry, set in a Bible study format, is for women of all ages and denominations.
“The goal as a ministry is to help women not only become disciples of Jesus Christ, but also train them to go and make disciples within their churches and communities, ” said Walther.
The next session of bible studies starts August 9-11, 2016. Topics include:
• The King Jesus Gospel – recover and reclaim the beauty of the original Gospel
• The Pursuit of God – draw into a deep abiding relationship with our loving God
• The Bait of Satan – avoid the victim mentality and practice forgiveness
• The End of Me – transform us according to His image and mission
• Fervent – overcome temptation and fear and navigate overwhelming schedules
• Relationships: A Mess Worth Making – learn about the deeper issues that drive our reactions and make our relationships less than God designed them to be
• Growing in Christ – learn to grow and mature, that we might know God, become like the Son, and do the work of the Holy Spirit
• The Kingdom of God – learn and explore more about God’s Kingdom and how to participate more fully and effectively within it
In addition to bible studies, The Well holds conferences throughout the year. The next conference “Renovated, A Wife According to God’s Design”, will be held on September 16-18, 2016, at the Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. For more information, go to http://renovatedwife.com/
The Well meets at the First Baptist Church of Lutz, located at 18116 N US Highway 41 Lutz, FL 33549. For more information on The Well, please go to http://www.thewellbiblestudy.org